2017 Silverado 1500 Crew Cab underseat enclosure for 12s help!? PLEASE!

Infamous☆M☆PTB

CarAudio.com Newbie
May 19, 2020
Dallas, Texas
have a 2017 silverado 1500 crew cab and just recently got a taramps smart 3 and 2 skar evl12d2. I need help designing a enclosure for these subs. I raised my rear seat 3inches and want to try to make it fit under there. I'm not opposed to going up to 4-5inches total. Front firing ported is what I'm hoping. Any advice? I am in DFW area Dallas mainly. Please help! Fairly new to car audio builds but am very capable and have plenty of tools and equipment. Thanks in advance

1aespinoza

May 22, 2013
Pharr, Texas
have a 2017 silverado 1500 crew cab and just recently got a taramps smart 3 and 2 skar evl12d2. I need help designing a enclosure for these subs. I raised my rear seat 3inches and want to try to make it fit under there. I'm not opposed to going up to 4-5inches total. Front firing ported is what I'm hoping. Any advice? I am in DFW area Dallas mainly. Please help! Fairly new to car audio builds but am very capable and have plenty of tools and equipment. Thanks in advance
Click the three lines on the top left, then click Help101, then click Enclosure Design Help. There you will find great help. Good luck.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Trending Topics

Latest Classifieds