2017 Elantra Audio System Upgrade Advice

Participant count
  • Participant list

Twonders

CarAudio.com Newbie
So I have a 2017 elantra without nav and it has the base audio package. I'm looking to upgrade my sound, I already have an MTX Terminator subwoofer and a BOSS audio 1100 mono amp from my old car. What would be the best / most affordable way to increase my sound with the sub & amp I have now. I'm in a tough spot because my car has a backup camera and controls for the head unit on the steering wheel. Would I have to switch to an aftermarket head unit to do this, or could I still keep the normal head unit? Would that not produce enough power without an aftermarket head unit? Not really sure what to do here, open to any suggestions, please!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Bonjour et bienvenue à mon ami d'outre-Atlantique! Need a lot more info on what the goal is and what you are working with. What car? Did it come...
Ya man.. No telling how long that will last. you do one are and the weakest point begins to fail sooner or later. Looking at CDT speakers,. They...
I replied to your other thread. Id look at Infinity Kappas for the money on 6x9 components and an amp. But I would have chosen the kenwood over...
To find out what fits, head over to Crutchfield.com. For actual purchase you may want to try CDT.com. They seem to have an everlasting sale. Good...
You can buy some replacement OEM wiring harnesses aftermarket from a few places, ebay, amazon, sometimes metra has the part numbers on their...

About this thread

Twonders

CarAudio.com Newbie
Twonders
Pennsylvania
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from