2017 build.

Participant count
  • Participant list

Popwarhomie
5,000+ posts

Team Lethal Pressure
Central FL
Well I can't take my stock sony 10 speaker setup anymore... Time to do a build in the new car.

Having a hard time deciding on subs.. Too many choices..

Was planning on a single 15" build. Not going crazy with this car.

Original plan was a Nightshade 15" on a Taramps DSP3000.. But I really don't want to blow $1k on a single sub..

So I decided on 4 X-8s in a 4th order..

Then I saw the EMF Banhammer 15.. $430 and it looks pretty sick.. Anyone have experience with these?

Pretty much I will be running a Taramps DSP3000 and trying to pick a sub/subs that will play low, sound great, and do at least a 147. STOCK ALT.

Opinions?

I'd love to see a 4 8's setup. Don't see too many 8's often.
Thats why I was wanting to do 4 X8s. I loved my SA-8s in my Lightning and never see 8" builds anymore. Plus More cone area and smaller box is always a win for me.

Thats why I was wanting to do 4 X8s. I loved my SA-8s in my Lightning and never see 8" builds anymore. Plus More cone area and smaller box is always a win for me.
So true. They aren't 15's but can sound close to them if installed good and vehicle.

I'll be running a single 8 in my s10 next year.

Does it gotta be a new woofer? yardsale nsv3 for like $550... so far the nsv3 is my favorite woofer to date.
I really want a nightshade. I would like the one in the yard sale but don't like having no idea what I'm really getting as its listed in the "loose item" listing.

The other one is a D1. I need a D2.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.