2015 Infiniti Q50

Participant count
  • Participant list

Kickstand
Premium Member

CarAudio.com Veteran
So I'm almost finished but I want to post some pics
Thanks to Buck for the box design and for dealing with my shitty carpentry skills.
Full Discloser
Sub: DD 3510 (Dual 2)
Amp: DD M1D
DSP: RF 360.3
Battery: I wanted a Northstar but you have no idea how hard it is to get batteries shipped to Canada. I settled for an Optima.
Hopefully when Covid is all said and done I can get a better battery but for 1700 watts I should be OK
Wiring: Its all 1/0 gauge. I did the big three with same gauge wire.
There is a 300 amp fuse from the batt to the alt. The fuse on my power wire run is 250 then a 150 at the block in the trunk
For the next couple months I'm going to run with my stock front end
Its not ideal but when I totaled my last car I couldn't get the front end equipment out so it means I have to start all over.
My last system had DD 6.5 components in fiberglass pods so I have become a bit spoiled and won't settle for less.
That being said fiberglass is sooo expensive and I think I going to give it a shot doing it myself but want to gets some practice in before I try it on my car.
I have a DD S4 to run the front end but since I'm unable to get DD equipment now that the shop I was dealing with stopped carrying them I have even begun to start researching new speakers.
https://ibb.co/3d4yp0Y]

[/URL]]
IMG-1210.jpg
[/URL]
[/URL][/URL]]
IMG-1209.jpg
[/URL]
[/URL][/URL]]
IMG-1220.jpg
[/URL]
[/URL][/URL]]
IMG-1229.jpg
[/URL]
[/URL][/URL]]
IMG-1230.jpg
[/URL][/url]
Sometime between me cutting the carpet and me putting it in my dog decided to have a nap on it.
https://ibb.co/LvScMFs][/url]
There is a plexiglass piece that showcases the amp but I wanted to wait a few hours for the glue to dry before I trimmed the carpet away.
There also will be a a trim piece that goes around the box so it flushes up with the rest of the trunk
https://ibb.co/7KwF5J7][/url]

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...