2013 Silverado Crew Cab build; need opinions for what to get

nate1017

Senior VIP Member
My friend is looking to add a system to his new truck, so he's planning on building this up in next few months looking to get a good combo of SQ and SPL more loud than anything though. I'm assuming it's going to go under the backseat so not sure if he's gonna be able to fit 2 12's without lifting the seat up. Gonna take measurements when he's down next weekend I know this would be helpful information to help decide on what to get. Let's just say he can fit 2 12's but would be open to suggestions with any 10s as well his budget for subs/amp/wiring is $500 but im sure I could talk em up a lil if needed. I currently run 2 SA 12's off an SAE 1200 amp, looking to expand brands for his setup though as I already know what sundown sounds like. I was thinking about 2 IA Lethal Injection 12's off an AQ 1200. Or 2 AA Arsenal 12's off the same amp. But neither of those are set in stone I want some of yalls opinions on what you think would best suit this ride so please chime in!!

How much is he willing to spend in reality, how much is he willing to do?
Well he initially said 500 for subs/amp/wire, box is not included im sure that will run 100-200 more if custom made. Right now he's just looking to throw 2 10's or 12's under the back seats not sure how flexible he'd be with that buget but I may could talk em up to 600 max. Eventually he wants to add a center console box but that'll be the 2nd stage of the project, just focusing on the 2 subs in back atm. He's been out the car audio game for a bit so I'm just trying to build up something nice for em.

I got AA assassins 10s bnib that will be perfect under a seat
Nty bro looking to get the arsenal or chaos if I got the AA route wanting a lil bit more beef

What kind of box?
Ported all day, but not gonna know anything bout the box til he comes down this weekend n we measure everything else. Til then I really don't know if he can run 10s or 12s that's why opinions are open to both at the moment

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.