2012 Toyota 4Runner SQ+ build

[quote name='Beentown']Congrats[/QUOTE]

Thank you.

[quote name='dailyrider123']@lowcel congrats man I got a build I'm starting. I only have the molds for my kick panels made but every weekend I'm going to try to get some stuff done. I want it to be clean just like yours though[/QUOTE]

Thank you. Just take your time and pay attention and there is no reason it won't turn out just as clean if not more so. It's all a learning experience for me.

[quote name='Ge_off_me']Bruce is the definition of a dedicated competitor.[/QUOTE]

Thank you sir, I appreciate it. I'm just trying to learn a little more at each show in order to keep improving.

Now it's time for new speakers. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

PPI's on the left, Audible Physics on the right.

F654A877-E078-4AA7-9303-DE2170F408B8_zps4uvxudyc.jpg

Audible Physics on the left, PPI on the right.

4AF6EE10-E3A5-4DAB-9999-234A87FDA984_zps6owigkh6.jpg

PPI on top, Audible Phyics on the bottom.

BEA4A67F-4532-4EBC-B098-082A09C5C6B2_zpsivy4fjag.jpg

Door speaker installed.

88200C67-DF8F-4A35-82F1-1A29720ED285_zpsmpcikxid.jpg

Last but not least, dash mat installed.

57A7AB77-0941-43C5-859B-3C9E2A1F7CD4_zps6t0dg2oa.jpg

I'm sure you probably said it before, but how do you like the PPI components?

Loving the build though, awesome vehicle too! Im in love with the new ones, would like to get one hopefully this time next year!

I'm sure you probably said it before, but how do you like the PPI components?
Loving the build though, awesome vehicle too! Im in love with the new ones, would like to get one hopefully this time next year!
Thank you. In my opinion you will not find better speakers for the money than the PPI components. They sound amazing.

fcuking awesome man! mad skillzzz
t5.gif
Thank you.

Thank you. In my opinion you will not find better speakers for the money than the PPI components. They sound amazing.

Thank you.
they are that nice? im pondering a 3 way build i was going to do some seas 8'' midbass, cdt es04(one of hte best 4" midranges ever tested over on diy) midrange and cdt es01 tweeters which i honestly just personally LOVE.

they are that nice? im pondering a 3 way build i was going to do some seas 8'' midbass, cdt es04(one of hte best 4" midranges ever tested over on diy) midrange and cdt es01 tweeters which i honestly just personally LOVE.
by the way if you have some fab tricks your willing to share i'm all ears. ive picked up a few good ones over the years but with warping different materials i'm not to good about..

by the way if you have some fab tricks your willing to share i'm all ears. ive picked up a few good ones over the years but with warping different materials i'm not to good about..
They really are that nice. Ed Rice used them last year to win the IASCA triple crown.

I'm sorry but I really don't have any tricks. I'm still new to this and learning as I go. Up until three or four months ago I was still using a single 12 in a pre-built box.

Ha, I keep trying to but your used stuff....
If you sell the PPI 3 way components let me know. Thinking of trying a set.
I'll let you know. I have to build new pillars first though. Until then I'll be using the PPI tweeters.

I had a pretty good day at the MECA event in Indy yesterday. Met some good people and had a lot of fun.

BOBOS

Best Of Show Install

Second Place SQ Street

First Place Install Street

Phat Install SPL

Phat Install SQL

Phat Truck SQL

First Place Street 1 0-750 SPL

Second Place Park and Pound 1 0-1000

9864DE2A-0967-424A-9F8F-B2122DDE4979_zpsihr1krhh.jpg

6B63936B-60D8-455A-9F93-308B8B3FA5CB_zpszydyb94h.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.