2010 HHR wall build

Only epoxy holding the eq in place right now.. seems to hold up great and not budge.

IMAG0560.jpg

Had to cut out some ish.

IMAG0574.jpg

IMAG0575.jpg

IMAG0580.jpg

IMAG0582.jpg

IMAG0584.jpg

IMAG0585.jpg

looks great man i just wanna see your electrical cuz im running a saz3000d and a fosgate 400.2 and my hhr electrical system hates it

Hey man, I'm sorry for trend jacking but how much of a pain in the butt to pull the headliner down in the HHR's? I'm about to put some sound deadener in mine and wanted to ask you because you have done it one or two times lol. Could you shoot me a pm, thank you for any advice

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.