2010 f250

Participant count
  • Participant list

secstang03

I am wanting to put 2-10" subs in my truck. The box that I found online without having once custom made is as follows:

Air Space = .50 cubic foot Per Sub

Mounting Depth = 5.25"

Mounting Depth based on 6" diameter magnet

Box divider & Speaker terminals included

Hole cutout for 10" Sub = 9 1/8"

I listen to all types of music. I also realize that I am limited with the mounting depth and air space of this box.

As all probably say, I am looking for clean sound with a good thump to it as well. What subs and amp would you guys recommend to go in my truck?

Thank you in advance.

that is a really small box

it will be hard to get any real low bass from such a small enclosure.

Is this box for under your rear seat? If so what a good option is is to make 2" spacers under the seat to raise it up some which allows for a better sized box.

It goes behind the seat. I am wanting to not modify the rear seat in any way. I do understand I do not have much room to work with but would be willing to buy high quality subs and amp that would work well with what I have to deal with.

a 1/2 cube before displacement is just a really small space.

perhaps 1 - 10" sub in a 1 cube (b4 displacement) box would have better low end response (deeper bass)?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.