2010 F150 Help

Participant count
  • Participant list

ognib

I need help on how to hook things up. I have a 2010 F150 with the Sony 700w system in it. In case you don't know, it sounds pretty bland. My plan for now is simple. I am going to add a Fix-82 and a 4 channel amp. I spoke to JL and they told me how I need to hook up the Fix but the more I think about how to hook up the amp, the more confused I get. The truck has a center speaker, tweeters in the pillars, speakers in both front and back doors and the sub. I was going to leave the center speaker alone for Sync and I think I have the sub under control. Do I want to hook the amp to just the front and back doors or do I want to tie the tweeters in to the front speakers? I don't even know if I can get away with that. I'm just hoping someone here is willing to hear me out and give me a little guidance...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.