Southwest Region 2009 California IASCA Shows

AZ,CA,NM,NV,UT
Todd I spoke to you a couple time,I tried to call you but no reply.Most important please get someone to take pictures of the audio systems that are competing.Cool
As someone else said don't worry about other people's systems unless you want to be on the stale end of trends, but in my experience if you want to research something, look for discussions in forums like this and others and see if anyone is discussing what the SQ judges were listening for, what was impressing them and what wasn't. Every year, and this seemed to be tied into the testing software's assets and flaws, you'd often hear people say they were heavily focused on tonal quality, or imaging, or you'd hear that everyone at a particular show got bad scores for having too much bass. If you went to the next show the same judges score armed with that "scuttlebutt" when you set up before the show it is an enormous bonus to know what is going to impress them.

New shows added:

April 4th 2009

Kings of Cali @ Freeland Kustomz

55666 Yucca Trail, Yucca Valley, ca

Classes: SQi (All) and SQC1

Entry Fee: $30 $50 for 2 events

Gate opens: 10am, Judging starts at 11am

April 11-12 2009

Judge Training @ Kustom Kar Audio

2100 Petaluma. Blvd. North

Petaluma, Ca. 94954

707-769-1515

Saturday 9am to 5pm

Sunday 9 am to 1pm

Fee: $100

Tentative June Events:

June 6th 2009 - Audio Shoppe

June 21st 2009- Mr Marv's BBQ show

I will post more events soon. I am in the process of finishing the summer calendar.

Contact me at twoodworth@ca.rr.com or call (909) 816-2640 for more info.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.