Central Region DB Drag Racing in Arlington Tx. March 22nd.

IA,IL,IN,KS,MI,MO,MN,NE,OH,OK,TX,WI
    Participant count
  • Participant list

RXZILLA
10+ year member

Resurrection of a legend…
Texas
boommm12.jpg

Sure do wish i could make...something came up and im unable to attend

Thats how it is sometimes. Your not the only one that can't make it. Mr. Carr also said he may be not able to attend due to some problems with subs. It would have been nice to see a down right dog fight in the big classes for the highest SPL cup. I was even going to try and set up a death match at no extra charge. I will do it at the next event. Hope all is well slam for whatever has taken you away from the event.

I'll wave from overhead as I fly out //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

The life of tech support....I know it well Doug. I am more then sure we can see ya at the next one.

The list was a little small as far as racers. It was freakn awsome. We had a world champion drive from Austin and brought with him a perfect score in Bass Race. We had a van in Bass Race with a speaker catch on fire. That was freakn awsome to watch and he still pulled out a 159.7 in Bass Race. It was truly fun. It takes a little to get used too, but damm it was the most fun I had as a director. I will post pics here and on our myspace page tonight. If you didn't go, you missed out.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

RXZILLA

10+ year member
Resurrection of a legend…
RXZILLA
Texas
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date