2008!!! Start Making Plans!!!

Participant count
  • Participant list

DB_DRAG_SPL
10+ year member

Stupidity is Contagious
WV
We've scheduled the first of many competitions for 2008!! We will be updating this thread as more dates are scheduled.

Show will be held in WV, about 45 min south of Morgantown. Anyone wanting to attend, contact me and I can get disounted hotel rates or I can get you in somewhere free (limited room). This will be a DB Drag 1X point show. We will have some killer trophies and some great giveaways and raffles. There will also be a car show (200-300 cars) and food vendors on site and we are working on getting a few audio vendors there too (Paging Jacob @ Sundown!), as well as WV largest parade, carnival and festival, all kinds of music and entertainment all weekend. Bring the family and have a great weekend of fun, I garuntee you will enjoy yourself! For more info on the show/competition, festival events, or lodging, PM me or contact me via e-mail in sig.

Flyer.jpg

Ok, since everyone want's a points event, YOU GOT IT! Gotta give everyone what they want!! I'll be contacting DB Drag and getting everything setup after the 1st of the year.

SO AS OF NOW, THIS SHOW WILL BE A POINT ACCRUAL EVENT!! EVERYONE BETTER SHOW!!!

Jacob, like I said, I've got plenty of room at the house for anyone who wants to save on a hotel, all ya gotta do it show up!!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.