Northeast Region Connecticut People

CT,DC,DE,MA,MD,NH,NJ,NY,PA,RI,VT,WV

dvrmstrng
5,000+ posts

DE
Im looking for an excuse to go to CT to visit some girl i know from college, does anyone in Connecticut have a shop or own a TL i could get on or something?

80 i know your in the area, i think this girl lives near West Port, but i have no idea where that is relative to other things in Connecticut.

But either way im looking to go sometime between Xmas and New Years Eve, so lemme know if anyone wants to meet up one of those days and ill have my excuse to make the drive from NJ.

post up....

thanks dudes.

Manny has the shop in stamford CT, its pretty much RIGHT off 95, probably about 40miles south of westport. His name on here is like trex160's or something of the sort

sweet, i was just thinking maybe cavy would refer me to someone....anyone else in the area?....maybe get a little meet together since its up in the 50's today?

I know there are a few, good luck! Manny is a good guy, i can imagine he will be able to help ya out as long as hes not swamped at the shop

Im looking for an excuse to go to CT to visit some girl i know from college, does anyone in Connecticut have a shop or own a TL i could get on or something?
80 i know your in the area, i think this girl lives near West Port, but i have no idea where that is relative to other things in Connecticut.

But either way im looking to go sometime between Xmas and New Years Eve, so lemme know if anyone wants to meet up one of those days and ill have my excuse to make the drive from NJ.

post up....

thanks dudes.

I live 15min from westport in greenwich. Let me know if you are comming through

Manny has the shop in stamford CT, its pretty much RIGHT off 95, probably about 40miles south of westport. His name on here is like trex160's or something of the sort

He's in Stratford. Its about 15-20 miles north of westport

dammit i wish i coulda heard the durango....yeah if i had to pick one of those days what one would be good for you?, you know anyone else in the area that might wanna meet up?

dammit i wish i coulda heard the durango....yeah if i had to pick one of those days what one would be good for you?, you know anyone else in the area that might wanna meet up?
Yeah its stripped bare //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif. But your more then welcome to come check it out and my other cars. Any afternoon is good, I'm out of work by like 12:30 the latest and I'm not starting my new job till next week. AndrewMoore13 is around here but he went back to Mass for winter break. Couple other guys from here in the area too. I'll probably be going up to Manny's shop for parts if you want to check that out as well.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

dvrmstrng

5,000+ posts
dvrmstrng
DE
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from