2005 nissan altima -massive audio- jbl ms8- 5.1 project

Thanks for the comment guys, much appreciated. I hate the fake wood to.

As for the amps, they seem to only amplify as they should, I don't hear anything added or taken away //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

So I got one of these to help in the box building departement...however it seems like it's going to take me a while to set it up... looks like more then opening the box to get it up and running

01072011135.jpg

So I temporarily ordered up some prefab box to hold me over as the system needs some subs.

01072011133.jpg

This is the first cheep prefab the comes pre-wired with what looks like some bracing AND some sort of goop to seal the seams. I am pleasantly surprised.

01072011134.jpg

HEre are some pics of the subs going in. Yup some more massive audio. These are a no longer in production line, not sure why I got these (guess because they were cheeper in price hehe), hopefully I end up happy with them. I do like some screw terminals on them making them easy to wire, unfortunetly they have some hex tops so they don't continu the tradition with their amps of star top screws.

01072011136.jpg

I decided to take a pic of the rest of the massive gear that was laying around in the basement as well.

01072011137.jpg

MS8 is rgeat. Easy to use. But I find it picky, it really needs everything to be level matched or else I loose a lot of volume (loudness).

Right now having a hard time with integrating the subs.

I will be posting up a review on them. Basically I love them. I have been through a lot of comps and I am particularly impressed with these. they sound great and go really low... They are really impressive.

This time around I used some epoxy like stuff called (mighty puty yeah the as seen on tv stuff) but I have used just glue before with similar affect.

I glue some mdf to the metal panel behind the carpet and once it is dry I have had good success bolting amplifiers to it.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.