2005 G35 Coupe SQ build

good start, any progress in the past month?
AANNNDDD im back ! lol After taking almost a year hiatus on this build I finally got back into it. So an update so far, I hit a rough spot there for a minute so I sold the Audiopulse epic,the tantric comps, the USacoustics amps. So as of right now im putting in a pair of Anarchy Exodus(xbl^2) 6.5's , Css LD25X(xbl^2) tweets, and I bought a pair of Image Dynamics 12's. I bought a PPI Black ICE 800.4 as well.

Heres what I've done the past few days........

Built a temporary amp rack untill I get my Leviathan

Going to leave on back of back seat for now

started the wiring, I removed the seat run all the wires underneath, still have door speakers to run.

IMAG055331_zpsf744150a.jpg
[/url

Next will be door wiring and making baffles for the mids

Little progress over the weekend.....

Heres some pics of the equipment going in

PRS-80

Anarchy's next to the ID12

Going to put 2 of these in

lots of techflex in this build

radio is in but still no sound, have much more to do!

Got a nice little surprise when I started to run the wires in the doors.....

So will be fabricating something because it took me over a hour just to get the plug back in lol

Little progress today......

Started today with making baffles, this was my first time making baffles with a router. Used two 1/2 inch baffles due to the anarchys speaker depth.

Then I started with an alternative method instead of tapping in to the molex plug. I drilled a hole and ran the speaker wire through and installed a grommet and used wire loom to give it a factory look.

Installed the anarchy and the tweeter on the passenger side

Then I started on a ground for the distro block and started to install the fuse block up front but then realize I didnt have any fuses , so tomorrow I will but some fuses and test the passenger side door speakers

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.