2002 Exploder Dialy Bump Build

i wish even tho Im so local to it I really don't know what class I would be in and doubt I would even come close to some people there
Come to hang out and get demos. Also the Friday night show is only $5 to get in if you just want to demo and not compete....

Friday show is 4-11. If you're even remotely into this hobby you need to show up. Will be SOOOO many loud/cool vehicles there you will have a great time, hear a lot of set ups, and meet people....

Don't forget to kick off #Slamology weekend!!

The Slamology party begins Friday night our 3rd annual Friday Night Beat Off!

Come Demo or just hang out or compete in IASCA 1x event. This event is about having FUN and kicking off Slamology weekend with goodtimes!!

This will be a 1x IASCA IdBL , Bass Boxing and MACS event

Gate fee of $5 PER CAR (Campers your fee is waived)

IASCA competition entry fees : $20 for 1 , 2 or ALL 3 formats offered!!

BIG thanks Sundown Audio will be sponsoring the Pizza party for this event! Food , good people and good times!!

***Registration will open at 4pm closes at 8pm sharp

**Competition begins at 6pm ends at 11pm

We are VERY proud to announce this years Friday Night Beat Off will be back at Raceview Family Campground!!!

3380 N County Road 1000 E

Indianapolis, IN 46234

DIRECTLY ACROSS STREET FROM TRACK

Friday show is 4-11. If you're even remotely into this hobby you need to show up. Will be SOOOO many loud/cool vehicles there you will have a great time, hear a lot of set ups, and meet people....
Don't forget to kick off #Slamology weekend!!

The Slamology party begins Friday night our 3rd annual Friday Night Beat Off!

Come Demo or just hang out or compete in IASCA 1x event. This event is about having FUN and kicking off Slamology weekend with goodtimes!!

This will be a 1x IASCA IdBL , Bass Boxing and MACS event

Gate fee of $5 PER CAR (Campers your fee is waived)

IASCA competition entry fees : $20 for 1 , 2 or ALL 3 formats offered!!

BIG thanks Sundown Audio will be sponsoring the Pizza party for this event! Food , good people and good times!!

***Registration will open at 4pm closes at 8pm sharp

**Competition begins at 6pm ends at 11pm

We are VERY proud to announce this years Friday Night Beat Off will be back at Raceview Family Campground!!!

3380 N County Road 1000 E

Indianapolis, IN 46234

DIRECTLY ACROSS STREET FROM TRACK
I should be able to go then. Are you going to be there

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.