2005 Dodge RAM 1500 PIONEER DEH1100MP W/ DUAL Illuminators 140 w max 50 w RMS to go in the front dor in place of the factory 6x9 ovals,

Participant count
  • Participants list
Well, thank you,I understand what money wil get you,but I got wat I got,til I'm done buying truck parts,,this Pioneer is it,what I wanted to know is these Duals better than the stock ovals in my front doors if not I will leave them out and be happy with listening to Waylon and Willie on factory speakers,,before I got this Pioneer I was get a stock HU from the Salvage yard,this actually sounds pretty good to my ears,,if that's cheap,well I airways liked cheap thrills,so, are they better or not lol!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

I had a '99 Chevy Venture with the 3.8 and buddy had one with the 3.4. Any of those engines including the 3.9 are known to leak coolant at the...
Then you need what I listed. You also need to find out if your Honda Element has an OEM amplifier or not. And if you have steering wheel controls...
https://www.sonicelectronix.com/ci95-2005-buick-lacrosse-wiring-harness-to-install-a-new-car-stereo.html?sort_order=price_asc lots of options...
Can anyone in here participate in a short interview I am doing for school about the installation of a Kenwood DMX4070S in my 2005 Ford Expedition...

About this thread

Shootrj2003

CarAudio.com Newbie
Shootrj2003
N.Y.
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from