2005 Dodge Magnum Install

Yes, I can watch dvd's while driving, I drove up to a local shop and had them put in a switch for $10. It's under the dash right next to me my bass switch.
I don't need an amp, both of my Hifonics are fine, but thanks. My biggest issue is trying to run speaker wire to the front doors from the amps in the back. I've done it before in my impala, but in this car, the parking brake thing is blocking the access into the door. I wonder if I can tap into the speaker wires behind the radio?
Instead of a switch you coulda just ran the parking brake wire to a ground and that would of did the trick too....but $10 thats not bad

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

I had a '99 Chevy Venture with the 3.8 and buddy had one with the 3.4. Any of those engines including the 3.9 are known to leak coolant at the...
Then you need what I listed. You also need to find out if your Honda Element has an OEM amplifier or not. And if you have steering wheel controls...
https://www.sonicelectronix.com/ci95-2005-buick-lacrosse-wiring-harness-to-install-a-new-car-stereo.html?sort_order=price_asc lots of options...
Can anyone in here participate in a short interview I am doing for school about the installation of a Kenwood DMX4070S in my 2005 Ford Expedition...
I have the CT Sounds 150.4 and two 2000.1. Pretty clean and solid amps for more than a year of use. I wouldnt expect the CT Sounds 80.4 to be any...

About this thread

focused313

10+ year member
Learning With Every Post
focused313
Michigan
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date