2003 Matrix

Tuber

Iowa
I have a 2003 Toyota Matrix. I'm looking to put a system in it. I just bought Infinity Kappa Components for the front. Just looking for a great 2 sub amp combination. I'm looking to fiberglass two 10 inch subs in the rear quarter panels. I know alot more about fiberglassing than i do about car audio. Wiring is the easy part for me there are just so many different brands and sizes of subs. Well anyway basically i'm looking for something real loud but at the same time quality. I've got about $1000 to spend on amp and subs....help me out here pwease....

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

If you buy a replacement OEM Radio Harness the colors will match up then you can use a wiring harness to connect to that. According to a few...
Might not even be an issue if you don't have any really big panels on it. Otherwise dowels or threaded rod across your wide panels would be the...
Please. Quit talking shitt. I might be dumb but I'm not stupid.🤣
I have a couple questions - Is it worth it to use both the MatrixPlus and the Epicenter ? I wanted to try it but I am having problems with where...

About this thread

Tuber

Tuber
Iowa
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
SAG3