2003 Ford Mustang. amps are gone now i have no audio!

keith805

Hey guys i just bought an 2003 ford mustang and the last owner removed the 2 amps that controlled the sub woofer and an amp that controlled speakers in the car. I have a Clarion VRX775VD. the problem im facing now is i dont have any amps to plug into but i want to get sound from my speakers! Please help!

so he took the stock amplifiers? It honestly sounds like a bad connection somewhere in the headunit
wow you are an idiot how does that even makes sense to what he is asking

op hit up a junk yard and snag a factory amplifier out of an 03 mustang. They are attached to the under side of the rear deck on either side of the factory 6x9 enclosure. A pair of t20 torx screws hold the amps up to the rear deck

It's going to depend on where they caught their speaker outputs at. It would prolly be easier and quicker for you to take it to a shop.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.