Complete Newb Converting Box Truck into Living Space Speakers System in Back

Participant count
  • Participant list

Justdoit04

So I have a 95 Chevy G30 Van ... its basically a van cut in half with a fiberglass box on the back ... I'm doing a conversion to it where it'll eventually be a living space but for the time being I'll be swapping it between a passenger van and a delivery truck.

I have no experience with electronic installation or wiring so I'm reaching out to you all for help.

I want to install some speakers in the back where I can play it off the head unit in the cab since the cab opens up to the back. I'm not looking for an expensive set up but I do want to add an aftermarket head unit. And I was just thinking 4 speakers one in each corner angled down towards the middle where I have bench seats installed.

So let me know what you think.

Thanks for your help!

352lx4y.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.