2002 MDX acura

Participant count
  • Participant list

SeattleSEA

I have a 2002 MDX acura.

I have a factory Installed DVD player. This is not connected to the factory sterio. The dvd player is located under it.

My question is if I change my factory sterio to a double din will I loose my sound from my DVD player? Because the option for sound on the DVD player would come through settings on the factory sterio. Also would I even still be able to play DVDs?

Can someone who changed their 2002mdx tell me what happend with their DVD player if it still worked or if not what did you to in able it to be able to work?

Please and thank you!!View attachment 26552600View attachment 26552600View attachment 26552600

I would think not....so long as the speaker wiring harness is connected to the double din. Find yourself a install kit to from Metro.

My question is if I change my factory sterio to a double din will I loose my sound from my DVD player? Because the option for sound on the DVD player would come through settings on the factory sterio.
You will need to find a replacement radio that will accept audio output from the dvd player

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.