2002 Honda civic coupe beater

Participant count
  • Participant list

NCspecV81
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
So I have a civic with 161k miles that I drive everywhere in place of my racecar. So I need sounds. It's slow and I want to embrace the best possible sound.

I currently have an old eclipse 62d that's installed that I would love to replace with a very capable headunit.

I have some cdt components es-62as that will be installed into some q logic kicks. I have a zuki class d 5 channel that will power it all and a set of 3 cdt qes-8 subs.

I just need some recommendations on a headunit. I'd love to run active if possible but the set has 2 sets of tweeters with it so not sure what I'll need.

So I have a civic with 161k miles that I drive everywhere in place of my racecar. So I need sounds. It's slow and I want to embrace the best possible sound.
I currently have an old eclipse 62d that's installed that I would love to replace with a very capable headunit.

I have some cdt components es-62as that will be installed into some q logic kicks. I have a zuki class d 5 channel that will power it all and a set of 3 cdt qes-8 subs.

I just need some recommendations on a headunit. I'd love to run active if possible but the set has 2 sets of tweeters with it so not sure what I'll need.
80prs best active headunit around

I've looked at that one. I was hoping to get a few higher cost recommendations. Looking to make an investment in a nice head.
80 prs is the best SQ single din on the market. Only thing beating it is a 99prs which is about 1,200$

None of the expensive double din touchscreen equivalents can go toe to toe with the 80 prs. However they can still go active

I've looked at that one. I was hoping to get a few higher cost recommendations. Looking to make an investment in a nice head.
99prs is really nice. Sony also is now making a premium priced head unit if you want to be top tier.

80PRS is a great value for the price.

80 prs is the best SQ single din on the market. Only thing beating it is a 99prs which is about 1,200$
None of the expensive double din touchscreen equivalents can go toe to toe with the 80 prs. However they can still go active
That's cool. I was planning on going to a single din unit.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.