2002 530i BMW TWO RD ALPHAS 12's TWO SD 1500's strapped @1

jamesw
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
HK
I just picked up 2 rd alpha 12's and 2 sundown 1500's and a XS power D 3100, 35 ft of knu flex. Should be for an interesting install. Also have 20 SQ ft of damp pro on the way. Equipment should get here soon.

Nope And Now it is going to be a RD 3250.1 v2 instead. I am waiting on the equipment from RD

Nope And Now it is going to be a RD 3250.1 v2 instead. I am waiting on the equipment from RD
When it gets here I am sure it will be an early christmas. Michigan blows, its already to cold out to install my eDead. Something like 34 when I woke up this morning.....in October...WTFFFFFFFFFFF:verymad:

woww thats chilly Yeah you sure can I would love to show it off. ITs A ***** to fit the BOX in the trunk though

but yo basebalz once you hear youll be like **** boi got talent but I am trying to start competing ( I already d those local meca events but thats not enough) and I maybe you can help me out. I want to join a team or something. I am going to sell the BMW here soon though and Get a SUV and do 4 12's and 2 3250's all RD

When it gets here I am sure it will be an early christmas. Michigan blows, its already to cold out to install my eDead. Something like 34 when I woke up this morning.....in October...WTFFFFFFFFFFF:verymad:
it was 33 here in ct today fuc.king cold

but yo basebalz once you hear youll be like **** boi got talent but I am trying to start competing ( I already d those local meca events but thats not enough) and I maybe you can help me out. I want to join a team or something. I am going to sell the BMW here soon though and Get a SUV and do 4 12's and 2 3250's all RD
well i do sorta have a MECA team, that did very well at world finals this year //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

this upcoming year is going to be crazy, however i do need a modified 3 car

i got s1, s2, s3, s4, s5 covered, m2 and m4 covered so far so there is m1, m3, and m5 avaible //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.