2001 Volvo S40

Participant count
  • Participant list

xeroid

I just got a 2001 Volvo S40 and I want to put a system in it. Problem is I really do not know that much about car audio. I was hoping some of you could help me out. I was thinking for a head unit ther Alpin 7894. Othe than that I don't know if I should get a sub first or new speakers. And what kind of either of thoe to get along with amps etc... Anyone who can help me figure out what to get pleas epost and lemme know! Thanx!

can anyone help me out here? i have heard that volvo stock speakers are good, but i dont know how good they are and if they would sound good with a new sub? any help is appreciated. thanx a lot

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.