2001 Subaru Impreza. The loudest Subaru in the USA

lol. I'm trying to finish the audio so I can put in a bigger engine, and new turbo.

STi swap just not doing it anymore.

Me, and mine was a slow NA 2.5 Outback.
got me a 2006 Legacy GT now, gotta love the turbo and hate the premium fuel:crap:
dont put premium in it. It will preform better. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Take this from somebody whos dad owns a Subaru Specialty Shop.

How are you planning on running all of this? and whats the point, not trying to be a dick but 3 different sets of speakers, and some 8 in midbass?

How are you planning on running all of this? and whats the point, not trying to be a dick but 3 different sets of speakers, and some 8 in midbass?
I will shows you once it's done sir

dont know about you, but it seems to me like you need to learn how to set up a correctly designed stereo system versus an incorrectly designed stereo system.

i do not have faith than subwoofers under the seat will perform well as midbass drivers, and infinity low end components are garbage.

sigh. all that money on subwoofers and amps and nothing put into the front stage //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

dont know about you, but it seems to me like you need to learn how to set up a correctly designed stereo system versus an incorrectly designed stereo system.
i do not have faith than subwoofers under the seat will perform well as midbass drivers, and infinity low end components are garbage.

sigh. all that money on subwoofers and amps and nothing put into the front stage //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif
1. Learned it, know it

2. Infinity kappa and kappa perfect are great products

3. boston pro 6.5"s for the front

lol. I'm trying to finish the audio so I can put in a bigger engine, and new turbo. STi swap just not doing it anymore.
what engine are you going to put in? the biggest 4 cyl they make is the 2.5. just put a gt30 turbo in there and you will make 400awhp no prob

i completely agree, not saying you dont know anything but you can just throw a bunch of speakers around and expect it to sound good/loud

you act surprised. it's ca.com!

I still kinda would like to see how this comes out

what engine are you going to put in? the biggest 4 cyl they make is the 2.5. just put a gt30 turbo in there and you will make 400awhp no prob
Not a Subaru Engine //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

you act surprised. it's ca.com!
I still kinda would like to see how this comes out
I'll keep you and otehr up to date. I'm about to go check out my new boston acoustics that just came in

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.