2001 s10/Blazer doors

Installed pics tomorrow in the light.

And I have custom grills getting cut right now so expect an update when those arrive also.

thats EXACTLY what i will be doing with my doors in my 99. where are you mounting the tweets? i assume the a-pillars? and which tweets will be ran with those Daytons? ill be using the same daytons BTW //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

This is actually my buddies Blazer Xtreme this is being done to. He gives huge props to Jon for his high quality craftmanship that he puts into all his car audio work. The final outcome looks awsome!

This is actually my buddies Blazer Xtreme this is being done to. He gives huge props to Jon for his high quality craftmanship that he puts into all his car audio work. The final outcome looks awsome!
You're friends with Justin? He's a cool guy

As you know Jon, it looks awesome //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

You're friends with Justin? He's a cool guy
As you know Jon, it looks awesome //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
Ohh yea, Justin is my good buddy from back home. Big J and I go way back. He's a great guy and he helps me out with my audio questions if I get stuck on anything.

This is pretty badass...my first post is in a thread about MY door panels. They turned out pretty sweet, and they are loud as all hell. I should be able to put some pics up tomorrow if jon doesn't sooner.

normal_driver_door_1.JPG

normal_driver_door_2.JPG

normal_pass_door_1.JPG

normal_pass_door_2.JPG

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.