2001 Nissan Frontier New Build

Looks fantastic! Betcha it sounds real nice in there.

The only thing I am not sure on is where the battery is. Can you still push the seat all the way back with clearence? I would probably not fit in it anyway, lol! 5-10 250 pounds. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

Just wondering, but looks good!

Thanks man! Yah it does, it sounds pretty unbelievable, shakes the **** out of everything too, I had 2 3515's before so it's obviously not as loud but definitely pretty loud for 3 8's and 1200 watts. The battery is right behind the driver seat, it's only a kinetik 600 so I can scoot my seat back pretty far and have plenty of leg room, I'm 5 7 so I don't need much //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif but my uncles 6' 2" and he fit's just fine surprisingly when he has to borrow it. It's funny because he drives a 100k car and he has to borrow my pickup because he doesn't have a truck lol.

Cool man! I also have a 600 in my trunk and know how small it is. I just wasn't sure with the wires sticking out like that if it would hit the wires. I should have been more clear, sorry.

Man, your uncle drives a 100k car! WTF is that?

very nice install man....and if you decide to go with a 2200d you know Ill take that 1200d
Thanks appreciate it, I'll definitely let you know for now the 1200d is sufficing but we'll see how long that lasts //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Cool man! I also have a 600 in my trunk and know how small it is. I just wasn't sure with the wires sticking out like that if it would hit the wires. I should have been more clear, sorry.
Man, your uncle drives a 100k car! WTF is that?
Oh cool, yah the wires are the only reason why I can't scoot it back a couple more clicks, but it's not bad at all. He drives a '07 Jaguar XK he's let me drive it around for a couple days at a time sometimes, it's such a badass car. I'm staying with them while I'm going to school out here so sometimes he let's me take it.

Hopefully getting new tires on my truck this weekend, going with a different approach then what I was going with initially. I'll post pics when I get back from getting them put on.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.