2001 Nissan Frontier New Build

Goindef154
5,000+ posts

Nothing
Phoenix, AZ
I'm starting my new build now that I've sold most of my old stuff. I'm going with 3 AQSD208's and a AQ1200D or maybe a Sundown 1500D haven't decided yet. I'm downgrading from 2 15's to these so getting loud pretty loud isn't really a priority, it's mostly for saving space and still having some good tunes. I might upgrade to four one day, but not for now.

It's going in this:

We5TYDi7jv-QjE-yvSHJOfs4j74aqMyB030.jpg

I'm gonna lower it 2" in the front and 3" in the rear in about a month and put some '08 Escalade rims on it.

here's the subs:

DSC04539.jpg

DSC04540.jpg

I'm gonna take the sticker off the one and get a new gasket for it from DJ when I order my 1200D probly.

Here's the wiring:

DSC04541.jpg

I'm gonna re-do the big three in the engine bay and clean things up a bit and make everything match, use wireloom and so forth. Should build the box in about 2-3 weeks and I have a sundown 100.2 coming in on tuesday I believe.

Any and all opinions are welcome.

Thanks appreciate it, she's never let me down //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif and I put about 28,000 miles on it in 14 months.

Hahaha yah that's at my parents house in AZ, used to be a chain linked fence, but the lady behind us started complaining whenever my dad had parts in the back(he's a contractor) so we put up the cinder block! lol

Hahaha yah that's at my parents house in AZ, used to be a chain linked fence, but the lady behind us started complaining whenever my dad had parts in the back(he's a contractor) so we put up the cinder block! lol
Party foul on your neighbor, but + points for your Dad for being such a G.

I would've blew up a chunk of her front yard. =|

I should be ordering the other 4 gauge and 8 gauge wire, ring terminals and other stuff today. And hopefully tomorrow the Sundown 100.2 will show up.

Just ordered my amp, more wiring, terminals, wire reducers and I picked up a second Kinetik 600 the other day for a good price. Should get all this stuff in pretty soon.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.