2001 F150 Lariat Pioneer 80prs to factory amp issues! HELP!!!

Participant count
  • Participant list

Bostonjlguy
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
I installed an 80prs in my f150. I get only highs like a tweeter from the rear doors and only the right speaker works in the front doors. All 4 speakers work fine with the factory deck. I am positive it has to do with the factory amp. I have had to hook up a different remote in jeeps with factory radios. I cannot find out which wire is the remote in the f150. The factory deck uses two clips and the after market only uses 1. Hoping someone has experience with the same vehicle.

BestKits

here you go if you want the factory sub if there is one. if not then you probably have another problem. And if i had to bet I would say you have another problem. the fact that one of the front speakers works means that the fact amp isnt running the speakers, just the sub. (if there is one) I would double check the wire harness and make sure one of the pins didnt go astray on you. As for the rear speakers only putting out highs I might say you have the settings on your deck out of whack.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.