2001 chrysler concorde i(nfinity sound) no sound from hu

Participant count
  • Participant list
i have a 2001 Chrysler Concorde i want to to put a aftermarket radio in i wired everything correct well i thought i had but when i went for power there was no sound now the car has infiniti sound so it has the braided ground wire that was screwed in the back of stock stereo and i read that, that is my problem why i don't have sound something about me having to power up my speakers so i took the ground from the harness and the ground from the stereo harness and put them all together and still nothing maybe im doing something wrong can u help me out?

was there a smaller 2 wire plug in the back of the stock radio?

---------- Post added at 09:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:50 AM ----------

also make sure the remot wire off the aftermarket deck is connected to the interface ahrness.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.