2001 Altima Owners

Participant count
  • Participant list
honestly, i need to know the biggest ill be able to fit in there

im shootin for 5 cubes and its a big ass trunk

but the height of the opening is only like 17 inches and theres not really any way to put it in from the cabin

Well I was tempted to answer, but I am not that mean....

So you really think it is a good idea to build a box based off the measurements you get from people online, I was almost going to makeup some BS like it's 35.5" just to hear the reply after you build this thing and it doesn't fit.

If I were you I would re-mesure

...dude, i never got measurements, he came back after he got off of work and i measured. think before you post you fuck

not everyone is out to piss people off

there are some people on here who are giving genuine information and advice

If it's like my 2000 then 5 cubes might be tough. I fit 4.5^3 and it was TIGHT. Doesn't it have fold down rear seats? If so, you would probably need to cut the opening up some, that's how I fit 8.5^3 in mine...

the openins is aroung 35 min at the bottom and about 17 high in the middle in the rear most portion of the trunk its about 50ish wide by about 20 high and the back is about 38ish wide by about 20 high. the external dimetnions are around 35.5 wide , 25.5ish deep, and 15.5 high so when putting it in an angle, it should fit like a glove

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.