2000 s10 build... kinda

Participant count
  • Participant list
Depends on your tastes.

Personally 20's, air ride, nice system with a little glass work on the doors and then repaint the truck and glass work to match and re-wrap the interior to match the paint..... That is likely enough to win most local shows if that is your thing anyway.

Depends on your tastes.
Personally 20's, air ride, nice system with a little glass work on the doors and then repaint the truck and glass work to match and re-wrap the interior to match the paint..... That is likely enough to win most local shows if that is your thing anyway.
For the system im gonna just throw 2 obsidian 12s on a hifonics brx 2400 and change the blue leds to lime green as for the doors can you explain?

For the system im gonna just throw 2 obsidian 12s on a hifonics brx 2400 and change the blue leds to lime green as for the doors can you explain?
I'm assuming you are referring to the truck in your sig? If so, 2 12's would likely have to be sealed unless you do not need much room for leg room in you truck.

As for the doors, you can fiberglass your doors rather easy. Just hit up google and look through a few pics of what others have done and come up with something that you like and go for it. If you mess it up no worries because you can grab a new panel from a junk yard for very cheap.

I'm assuming you are referring to the truck in your sig? If so, 2 12's would likely have to be sealed unless you do not need much room for leg room in you truck.
As for the doors, you can fiberglass your doors rather easy. Just hit up google and look through a few pics of what others have done and come up with something that you like and go for it. If you mess it up no worries because you can grab a new panel from a junk yard for very cheap.
Yes its the one in my sig but i have a box plan im gonna push pass seat all the way up and just tilt drivers seat forward and take up the hole back 12son behind

Pass seat port behind drivers seat or if i wont work do bucket seats and add a console into the box

Yes its the one in my sig but i have a box plan im gonna push pass seat all the way up and just tilt drivers seat forward and take up the hole back 12son behind Pass seat port behind drivers seat or if i wont work do bucket seats and add a console into the box
unless you are very short it wont be enough airspace

Center console box or blowthru...lay frame on 20s shaved every thing .2 routes on paint flat black on flat black wheels looks clean ...or the expensive route ..candy and chrome
Im not really a chrome person i wanna lay frame on bags idk about 20s im not really a rims person but some just nice 16s gloss black to match a lacker black paint what you think?

Im not really a chrome person i wanna lay frame on bags idk about 20s im not really a rims person but some just nice 16s gloss black to match a lacker black paint what you think?
Well i wouldnt use laquer..and u can get some black 20s for real cheap used and paint them same as the truck ..i personally would use the hot hues hot rod black ...i love the flat black on those trucks ..olus its one.stage no clear or sealer..pretty simple

Well i wouldnt use laquer..and u can get some black 20s for real cheap used and paint them same as the truck ..i personally would use the hot hues hot rod black ...i love the flat black on those trucks ..olus its one.stage no clear or sealer..pretty simple
I honestly want some vette style i guess there called 5and spokes and i would leave them chrome

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.