2000 Grand Am SE

KngOfThePkngLot
5,000+ posts

Banned
NY
was going to buy a caddy but couldnt pass up the deal on this...its red with the GT package(looks like a GT drives like a SE:)).2 door, 75K miles. power everything, sunroof...only thing upgraded in it is the intake...and i added a red top under the hood....already has 1/0awg ran....paid $3000.00 for it so i couldnt pass it up to buy a high mile caddy with a gas guzzling V8...not looking to make it fast...just look good...any websites you know of post em...any ideas post them as well.

was going to buy a caddy but couldnt pass up the deal on this...its red with the GT package(looks like a GT drives like a SE:)).2 door, 75K miles. power everything, sunroof...only thing upgraded in it is the intake...and i added a red top under the hood....already has 1/0awg ran....paid $3000.00 for it so i couldnt pass it up to buy a high mile caddy with a gas guzzling V8...not looking to make it fast...just look good...any websites you know of post em...any ideas post them as well.
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/needpics.gif.edd6d28e76618c28c46f343991bcced5.gif

i hate those cars

and you wont be able to fit the 4hp in there eaither.
REQ do me a favor and STFU.....if you hate these cars dont post....and its possible to get it in there...and if not...ill still be louder than your saturn.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

anyone know the stock speaker sizes in the fron doors?..i thought it was 5 1/4" but i googled it and it came up as 4" x 6"...anyone know?

i think they use 4x6's in those cars, but my siter had 6" rounds on the doors, and 6x9's i nthe abck, hers was a 94.
huh...from the looks of the grill it looks like a 5 1/4" but im not taking off the panel until i have the speakers.....do they make 4" x 6" w/ seperate tweeters?...cause ive got seperate tweeters in the door(on the opposite side of the mirrors)

Yea don't listen to req. From what i've seen he ***** at being a person.

GA GT's are cool man. They can be made to look good. And if you LOOK there's a LOT of **** out for them. Your doors should be 5 1/4s, possibly with an independent tweeter. Having 4x6s in the doors would just be stupid. Your dash SHOULD have 4x6s and of course your rears 6x9s

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.