2000 Chevy Impala with custom install for sale

Participant count
  • Participant list

ReannaB21

Item(s) for Sale: Selling a '00 Chevy Impala with a custom stereo system. The car has 84,700 miles and recently went to the dealer for coolant flush. valve cover gasket replacement, tune up and transmission flush. Impala has been lowered and has Borla exhaust. Stereo has custom doors with LED lights and Focal speakers for highs and mids. Three JL Audio 10 W3's in the trunk powered by two Zapco competition series amps encased in brushed aluminium. Tinted windows and Viper alarm system. Car needs struts. Price Negotiable.

A/C ice cold, all scheduled maintenance, mostly garage kept, great condition, looks & drives great, never seen snow, no accidents, one owner, title in hand, very clean interior, and well maintained. Please call or text Reanna or Billy 727-251-7635

Price: $5,990View attachment 26533970View attachment 26533971View attachment 26533972View attachment 26533973

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.