2000-2500 rms amp

Step up your price a bit and play with the big boys. Look at the SounDigital 2500.1D or even the 1800.1D. They deliver rated power at 12.6 volts and much more at higher voltages. They are built like tanks and are very stable.
See i want to but the problem with my set up now is im running 4 subs and my components with no electrical upgrades so yea not good. Plus i have 2 sets of different subs so i have to invest a ton more before i go all out and get a 2500+ amp. Im dimming lights bad already with just the 2 amps now and with the new amp ill be draining it horribly so ill need to do some electrical upgrades before all that.

What about an IA20.1? Im selling mine for 380+shipping. That would leave you plenty of room for electrical upgrades. Will do 2k at 1 ohm, 2500+ at .5, unknown at .25. Prolly one of the most bullet proof amps you will come by.

How much for the p2250d planet audio

14 year old thread...

really.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...