$200 8-1000 rms amp.

The Camry

Hey, I Try.
the pioneer does not have an adjustable subsonic filter so if you are running ported, that might not be the best amp for you. Might want to look at the classifieds and see if you can get a great amplifier.

I have a bass inferno bi3000d running two rockford p3 (dual 2 ohm) in a 1.05 cu/ft(per side) sealed which i upgraded from a single rockford he2 in a similar sized sealed box run off a ppi pc2200 and it just doesnt seem like its nearly as loud, low or smooth as it should be. I know that the small sealed size of the box is a good part of the depth issue and i know that a bass inferno amp isnt all that great, which led me to this quandry. Is the amp the problem? If so, what should i get thats cost effective? Im also thinking that the deck might be part of the problem its a Pioneer AVH-X4500bt dvd deck. Ive read that some of the multimedia decks dont really focus on the sub out section of the hardware. Im not a newb, but i have been absent from serious tinkering 12 volt style, mainly just dabbleing to keep my bass requirements met (which werent very high for quite some time) Sorry for the long post, just didnt want to leave any potentially pertinent info out.

I have a bass inferno bi3000d running two rockford p3 (dual 2 ohm) in a 1.05 cu/ft(per side) sealed which i upgraded from a single rockford he2 in a similar sized sealed box run off a ppi pc2200 and it just doesnt seem like its nearly as loud, low or smooth as it should be. I know that the small sealed size of the box is a good part of the depth issue and i know that a bass inferno amp isnt all that great, which led me to this quandry. Is the amp the problem? If so, what should i get thats cost effective? Im also thinking that the deck might be part of the problem its a Pioneer AVH-X4500bt dvd deck. Ive read that some of the multimedia decks dont really focus on the sub out section of the hardware. Im not a newb, but i have been absent from serious tinkering 12 volt style, mainly just dabbleing to keep my bass requirements met (which werent very high for quite some time) Sorry for the long post, just didnt want to leave any potentially pertinent info out.
First off if you got 2 d2 subs and got a 1.05 ohm reading then on sub is bad. Or both are bad also the pc 2200 is a stereo amp which means it won't work right on those subs without either getting low power or blowing the amp up get a mono block amp

you need to make your own thread....

your walking on the op's thread.

wait....Can i run 2 ohms on a 1 ohm amp? i wouldnt see why not. Would just be less power and less heat..or is there a design that makes it so you can only run 1 ohm

wait....Can i run 2 ohms on a 1 ohm amp? i wouldnt see why not. Would just be less power and less heat..or is there a design that makes it so you can only run 1 ohm
Well considering most of the time when you are wired at 1 you are playing music at 4+..... No it's fine and normally better on the amp as long as it's set right

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.