20.1 or Minotaur

For now till I get some ia from vertex thinking about the 1500 rms sq one forgot the name
Werd.

They're both awesome. It's a tough choice. Zed is ****. IA is the bomb. I'd personally rather have the Zed and that's saying a lot because I think VERY highly of the 20.1

Not questioning you, but I thought it was 1k and 1.3?
Werd.
They're both awesome. It's a tough choice. Zed is ****. IA is the bomb. I'd personally rather have the Zed and that's saying a lot because I think VERY highly of the 20.1
That's what I'm thinking only bummer is .. I might wanna drop it low on the hdc3 to compete a Lil I'm just gettin in this then run it at one ohm or 2 for a Sa in my SMS box ... But man the Minotaur is so **** regulated power supply i mean eqs out the *** haha I feel u I got my cdt's and diamond 6.5s tweets and ppi art series too curtsey of vertex and marley skater

Not questioning you, but I thought it was 1k and 1.3?
mmm you actually may be right. The specs on zeds website say its for the OG minotaur. But I believe he updated the specs to the current one. Because I know for a fact the minotaur II does 750w @ 4 ohms.

Good eye //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/thumbsupwink.gif.129404938effda6ad9cca39e7f4b58a3.gif

Minotaur

Build log on my choice will be up when weather breaks still need headunit other ****.. Come on guys lets here more imput anyone else wanna chime in

Both are excellent choices. But from our experience, the customer base for each amp is vastly different. The guys who are after top end/elite level performance, with the best bits and efficient design while not really caring about total wattage or sheer SPL numbers will lean towards the ZED.

The SPL/very high output customers that want a very solid proven amplifier, who care about numbers and sheer wattage, lean towards the IA. I can say that not a single unit has come back from either model in all the years of selling ZED or Incriminator.

So what I am getting at is that it is a win win, product wise, but maybe you want to refine your needs or goals before you order. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Timmy13091

10+ year member
Team DC
Timmy13091
Chicago
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date