20.1 or Minotaur

Why u say that ... Zed will do 1800 at 2 ohms and its in my SMS box

(Specs in sig)

---------- Post added at 01:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:58 AM ----------

In this case
???

---------- Post added at 01:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:58 AM ----------

Only reason I'm torn on 20.1 is I can upgrade and drop it so low there bullet proof come in guys lets here imput

---------- Post added at 02:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:59 AM ----------

Minotaur because ZED Amps are beautiful
Yes very true

Killer for me would be I wouldn't want to run it at half ohm. That's just preference though.

---------- Post added at 02:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:02 AM ----------

Man the ZED only does 1300@2 I'm sure that's fairly underrated but still.

Killer for me would be I wouldn't want to run it at half ohm. That's just preference though. 

---------- Post added at 02:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:02 AM ----------

Man the ZED only does 1300@2 I'm sure that's fairly underrated but still.
20.1 will easily do a .5 load

They are both great amps and both have pros and cons. 20.1 you can run to .5 ohm down side is its a little more pricey and is bigger. Zed can only run down to 2 ohm but has a smaller footprint and is a little cheaper. Both are equally beautiful amps that put out clean power.

They are both great amps and both have pros and cons. 20.1 you can run to .5 ohm down side is its a little more pricey and is bigger. Zed can only run down to 2 ohm but has a smaller footprint and is a little cheaper. Both are equally beautiful amps that put out clean power.
What's your opinion haha

On what I should grab from ya btw guys vertex the shitttt

---------- Post added at 02:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:08 AM ----------

The new zed minotaur II will do 1,500@ 2 ohms. The old minotaur will only do 1.3 kilowatts.
Ya but I hear ther underated ...//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Timmy13091

10+ year member
Team DC
Timmy13091
Chicago
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date