2 XFL 15s

Participant count
  • Participant list

Savackz

CarAudio.com Elite
GA
Trying to build a box that has 2 xfl15s powered by a skar skk1500 at half ohm. I only have about 23 inches of depth and 35 inches of width. Trying to get it tuned to 35 hertz. Message me what you guys got! Thanks in advance.

Trying to build a box that has 2 xfl15s powered by a skar skk1500 at half ohm. I only have about 23 inches of depth and 35 inches of width. Trying to get it tuned to 35 hertz. Message me what you guys got! Thanks in advance.
How much height? Because those depth and width numbers aren't much more than me so if your height isn't good you wont be able to fit two 15s.

How much height? Because those depth and width numbers aren't much more than me so if your height isn't good you wont be able to fit two 15s.
It's a 4runner. I can go pretty high but I don't know to go too high.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.