SOLD 2 way LCD alarm. $35 shipped

illbmeubu
10+ year member

Rims older than he is...
Ohio
Up for sale is a Scytek 777 2 way alarm. This alarm has never been installed and comes new in the box. I got this from kryptonitewhite and never installed it because I got a remote start/alarm. I'm just trying to sell it for what I paid for it, $35 shipped. The LCD remote is not included, but you can purchase on for about $40 online. It does come with the 4 button remote, so everything can be hooked up. You can use all the functions, except the 2 way function.

hey bro, i'm very interested in this, but i won't have the money til next wednesday do you think you could hold it for me?

can't hold till next wed. if its here, then its yours. It only $35 bucks!

bump, Scyteks are all i have used for the last 7 years. they are as reliable as the Viper alarms i used to install.

thanks man. I've had nothing but success with em too.

only if this came with the lcd remote //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

they sell it at several places on the internet. I know one place is ecarsecurity.com. it is a learning remote so you can easily program it.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.