SOLD 2 Sundown SAZ-1500 for sale

twisztdauthorit
10+ year member

-db-
Price: $325+ shipping or $650 shipped for both

I have two sundown amps that have been just sitting in my room too long with no use. These little amps are beasts. Anyways, if your looking at this, I probably don't need to explain these amps.

They are in GREAT condition with only a couple scratches, shown in the pictures.

I got plenty of reffs so i didn't feel the need to post a pic with my name in it but if you want one i can snap a quickie.

on to the pics:

click to enlarge

I also have an 18" re mt for sale that pairs up nice with one or two of these amps

Trades are a possability, depending on what you have. Not looking for anything in particular but its worth a try. Also getting some local interest but if anyone wants to come pick up the amp and sub combo for 900 be my guest.

These can and will handle 0.5ohm (voiding warranty if you do)

Amps are definitely underrated.

On good electrical Ive read that these have been tested to do easily over

1500@1ohm

and im not sure what at 0.5 i think it was around 1600-1700?

Any with experience feel free to chime in

they are good for about 1600@1, keeping voltage above 12v. at 0.5, probably close to 1800 if you can keep a steady 14v.

GL with sale.

you wont find a stronger 1500w amp for this price... period. i loved mine

those are beautiful amps. Im gonna be buying one here in 2 weeks. (next paycheck) I doubt these will be here then....Good luck. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.