2 Sundown Audio SA-12's in Custom pro-rabbit Box.

how much would you do straight cash for i have a friend that would be interested.
dude, he sold them //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif and

OP my SSX is perfect for you //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

You didn't keep that setup very long. Guess it is time to go bigger all ready lol.

For future sellers of our enclosures, they are DC Creation enclosures. I will producing a special "pro-rabbit" version very soon though, hoping mid/late this year. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

I have 2 15" Fi Q's dual 2 375 plus ship, i'm in maine so the shipping shouldn't be too bad. These can handle 1k daily no problem, 1.5k is about the limit as long as it's clean. They kill the lows

So far I am leaning toward Ascendant Audio their stuff looks really good quality however I have never heard anything made by them. How good do they sound and do they also get loud? What would you guys consider the best SQL subs around 600-800wrms out there right now?

So far I am leaning toward Ascendant Audio their stuff looks really good quality however I have never heard anything made by them. How good do they sound and do they also get loud? What would you guys consider the best SQL subs around 600-800wrms out there right now?

Sounds like u need to look into FI Q's...

Sounds like u need to look into FI Q's...
Yeah I have been looking at AA, FI and DC they all sound like good ideas just wondering what will sound the best for SQL I mean I want to get loud but I don't want to sound like crap either lol.

either aa or dc will be best for daily
I'm thinking DC Level 3's because of box rise so I have enough clean power to run them their sensitivity is 88 dB for the 15's and the sa-12's are 84db from what I hear so maybe the dc's will run more efficiently. I'd like 90db if possible so I know it wont take so much to run these things.

IF those were 15's I would have trade man GLWS.

EDIT: NVM noticed you already sold them, if you still want the 18" I'd do it for $350 shipped and I'll even send you a design for the subwoofer that I found it works best with. An equivalent PSI build is about $350 and a DC XL is about $500 with these parts so I think an even $350 shipped is a fair deal.

IF those were 15's I would have trade man GLWS.
EDIT: NVM noticed you already sold them, if you still want the 18" I'd do it for $350 shipped and I'll even send you a design for the subwoofer that I found it works best with. An equivalent PSI build is about $350 and a DC XL is about $500 with these parts so I think an even $350 shipped is a fair deal.
Oh yea I definitely might take you up on that offer what is the size of the box in the design I'm just curious if I can even fit a box big enough for an 18 in my jeep.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...