2 Sundown Audio SA-12's in Custom pro-rabbit Box.

Ninesvnsicks
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
I'd like to trade my 2 Sundown Audio SA-12's which are in a custom built box by pro-rabbit they do sound amazing and the box is also amazing but I really would like to switch to a couple of 15's and that are more efficient I these subs need way too much power and I don't want to go any bigger with my amp I already have 2200wrms and they want more. So I'd love to trade locally hopefully idk who lives near Rochester that would be willing to trade but I'd like a couple 15's in a ported box. I don't think shipping would be a good idea due to weight and size.

1000227a.jpg

81xfJ.jpg

XbzKM.jpg

I've got 2 brand new DC Level 3 15's with added spiders and cooling that will take 1kw each daily but have only seen 600 each and they SLAM hit a 144 sealed off 1.2k music tuned to 32hz on my first run ever never tuned for SPL before. I'd imagine if I had better voltage I would have hit a 146 or more these things are monsters

I've got 2 brand new DC Level 3 15's with added spiders and cooling that will take 1kw each daily but have only seen 600 each and they SLAM hit a 144 sealed off 1.2k music tuned to 32hz on my first run ever never tuned for SPL before. I'd imagine if I had better voltage I would have hit a 146 or more these things are monsters
Those sound great and you have a jeep so I would probably hit the same db or close to it. So you would want to trade them? Idk where Fryeburg is tho.

Ok guys what do you think about this trade? My 2 sa-12's for jbinn's psi 18" with a dc xl recone? Heres the details.

"3" 4 Layer Flatwound Voice Coil its a PSI TC9 Motor with a 6 Spoke Basket and Direct Leads 10GA, Woven Leads and a 3 Medium 9.25" Progressive Spiders. She will take 2k daily no problem only thing it lacks that the XL has is spacers for extra cooling which is why I'm not rating it for 2500rms but an AQ2200D should be fine."

I think it would be great just want some opinions.

Ok guys I ended up finding a local buyer for them but I will be looking for a couple 15's or a really good single 15 or 18 this spring.

Just throwing this out there even though its a long shot. I have 2 alpine type R's in ported boxes. I'm in Montana though //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

Just throwing this out there even though its a long shot. I have 2 alpine type R's in ported boxes. I'm in Montana though //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif
What size and specs are the subs and box?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...