2 subwoofers wired to 1 channel

Hoping to get the Pyle BLADE 6800 Watts 5 Channel Compact Class-D Full Range Hybrid Amplifier but I don't know if that's even a good amplifier. I want sound quality in my system but don't know what speakers subwoofers or amplifier to buy. I know that I want 2 subwoofers and 4 coaxial and the impedance should be 4 ohms and if wired down it should be 2 ohms.

Thanks,

Have a nice day

If you want sound quality, go with components over coaxials. Build your own (or have one built) box for your subwoofers. Use ANYTHING besides that Pyleofchit amp. For the two subs, you can run them off a mono amplifier (or sub channel on a five channel), as long as they're wired correctly. If your amp is only four ohm stable, get two dvc four ohm subs and wire in series. If two ohm stable, two dvc two ohm subs wired in series. If you don't know how to do something as simple as that, I'd suggest taking your vehicle to someone who does as far as installation is concerned.

And for future reference, you're not going to get "3000 rms watts OF SUPA POWA!!!" For $150. Just spend some time READING AND SEARCHING the forums, most questions you're going to ask have already been answered. Check out the audio 101 stuff.

You can find some 4 channel amps on craigslist for dirt cheap. I've bought quite a few quality 4 channel amps for less than 60 bucks on craigslist. Then just get a decent quality mono amp from the classifieds here or amazon/sonic/carstereoonline/craigslist in your price and power range. You will be much much happier with your system going this route. Everyone I've ever known that has used a 5 channel amp has eventually replaced it with a mono block for the subs. Don't buy Pyle you will regret it! It is literally wasting your money as you will replace it sooner than later.

That being said this is a ridiculously good deal near you, and if you buy a 2 ohm/dual 4 sub would be perfect.

Kicker ZX700.5 Five channel amp

or one of these

Eclipse amplifier

Zapco 500.1 amp trade or sell

and then offer this guy 50 bucks

Old school Rockford Fosgate amp

If they let you test these and everything works well you will be way better off than that pyle pos.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.