2 subs vs. 1 sub on a jl1000/1v2

Like stated, you'll have the same power but double cone area so that's a theoretical 3db increase there. You will also be building a new box, so that will be in your favor as well given the design is good. IIRC, Every 2db increase is considered louder to the human ear. Worst case scenario, with a nice box you'll ATLEAST get 2 extra DB so being louder is pretty much inevitable. How much louder depends on a number of variables, but I think you'll get more than 3db of gain...sounds like a win to me //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

A pair of American Bass Hawk 15s will slamm home as well. Just put in a pair in a good friends 02 T.Car in 7.0@31htz on a Cresendo Skyway 3k...
Everyone I found the problem it's the RCA cables, I had my electrician mate have a look and he pulled one of the cords halfway out and the subs...
Well, get Two then and try to share for peeks sake!! :poop: :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Additinally, no need to reference "max" anything as those specs are useless. Most of know how to look at specs for a given speaker, amp, HU, etc...
If they had an orange basket I would have to buy them.... Hmmmm Sell my 4 Xs and get 6 of those and do no-wall again with one more 4500..... :unsure:

About this thread

Paulspikey

10+ year member
Ghetto Genius
Paulspikey
Where Basketball is King
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date