2 SSA GCON 10's or AB XFL 10's

For both 12's yeah. It's a bandpass so sizes like that are kinda common, though my box is larger than some bandpasses people do (if it were a 2:1 ratio and not a 3:1 it would be more like 4 cubes ported 2 sealed)
ive had more success with 3:1 ratios however we did a 4 sa8 setup which was 2:1 and it slammed!!!!!!

and op i like the XFL's or the Icons

ive had more success with 3:1 ratios however we did a 4 sa8 setup which was 2:1 and it slammed!!!!!!
and op i like the XFL's or the Icons
My pathfinder has such a heavy cabin peak in the high 40's that I can tune crazy low and make the bandpass huge and it's still a flat response, but the lows are amazing. I bet if you were to do this same setup in another vehicle it would be peaky as hell

My pathfinder has such a heavy cabin peak in the high 40's that I can tune crazy low and make the bandpass huge and it's still a flat response, but the lows are amazing. I bet if you were to do this same setup in another vehicle it would be peaky as hell
pathfinders get down we did 2 13W7's subs back port back and they burped 48's on a soundstream XXX4k which at 13.8 dont do nowhere near 4k. it was pretty impressive

pathfinders get down we did 2 13W7's subs back port back and they burped 48's on a soundstream XXX4k which at 13.8 dont do nowhere near 4k. it was pretty impressive
Yep they are good for burping very strong peak at like 47hz. Couple setups ago I was running a 15 tuned to 31hz and I had a stronger peak at 47 than I did anywhere else. Same thing on my 18 when it was tuned to 27 lol

For both 12's yeah. It's a bandpass so sizes like that are kinda common, though my box is larger than some bandpasses people do (if it were a 2:1 ratio and not a 3:1 it would be more like 4 cubes ported 2 sealed)
I was thinking you were just ported. They must do work in the bandpass. What kinda frequencies you getting out of them?

I was thinking you were just ported. They must do work in the bandpass. What kinda frequencies you getting out of them?
At the moment it plays up to 55hz and then starts to roll off. Haven't done too much testing on the real low lows but played my 18hz remix of Put on and it picked that note up so it goes pretty low. The obsidians work great in 4th orders as well as ported. If you have the space for it, make a 4th

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.