2 SSA GCON 10's or AB XFL 10's

I was thinking you were just ported. They must do work in the bandpass. What kinda frequencies you getting out of them?
if u go with teh XFL's u r better off breaking them in first before putting them in a 4th order. the xfl's are extremely stiff and they need soem serious power in the 4th order to make them move if not totally broke in

At the moment it plays up to 55hz and then starts to roll off. Haven't done too much testing on the real low lows but played my 18hz remix of Put on and it picked that note up so it goes pretty low. The obsidians work great in 4th orders as well as ported. If you have the space for it, make a 4th
I barely have space for ported. Wish they made 10s.

---------- Post added at 02:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:28 PM ----------

if u go with teh XFL's u r better off breaking them in first before putting them in a 4th order. the xfl's are extremely stiff and they need soem serious power in the 4th order to make them move if not totally broke in
We are talking obsidian.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.