2 SoundQubed Q1 2200.1

Status
Not open for further replies.

bump465

Senior VIP Member
Arizona
Item(s) for Sale:

2 2200rms soundqubed amps.

One amp is 2 years old the other is a year and a half.

sorry i dont know which is which at this point.

One amp has a scratch so small its almost non existant.

Both amps have been babied and never given me any problems, they have spent their life fused at 100 amps.

voltage always 12+. Never clipped verified via o-scope.

I am looking for a quick sale and will they will no longer be for sale if i dont sell them this week.

Price:

turns out both amps have very small dings. Id still say 8/10, maybe 7.

315 each plus ship

Will drop price if you buy them both

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Will be shipping from 80227 using actual calculated cost on however you want it shipped.

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these.

http://s1042.photobucket.com/user/dh465/library/q1%202200

Theres a fair amount of dust in the heatsinks and 1 of those blemishes is a snowflake.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just an fyi they fit in the usps large 17.95 2 day priority mail shipped anywhere in the lower 48. Thats how i sent mine out. Glws.

You picked the wrong time to sell these. For the price your selling them at people can buy them brand new on sq's Black Friday sale.

Just an fyi they fit in the usps large 17.95 2 day priority mail shipped anywhere in the lower 48. Thats how i sent mine out. Glws.
Good to know, thanks so shipping will be Cheaper than i expected.

Upload them to imgur and post them up. Someone should be able to format it correctly for you.
Never used imgur or photobucket. I will look into it when i get home at 10 and will update.

You picked the wrong time to sell these. For the price your selling them at people can buy them brand new on sq's Black Friday sale.
No. 20% off 429 is 343 + 8 % tax is $370. Thats saving $60 assuming they ship for free, which i cant remember but dont think they do.

Plus someone may not want the 2200.2. Being fuzed at 100A im willing to bet mine are less stressed than those on the lab test bench.

No. 20% off 429 is 343 + 8 % tax is $370. Thats saving $60 assuming they ship for free, which i cant remember but dont think they do.Plus someone may not want the 2200.2. Being fuzed at 100A im willing to bet mine are less stressed than those on the lab test bench.

No taxes on it unless you live in their state and it is free shipping.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...