Buffalo NY
Item(s) for Sale:

2 shocker big gap motors

Item(s) Description/Condition: used but in great shape

big and heavy! i believe 70 lbs

fits a 3" 8 layer coil

Price:

550 for the pair not willing to split them up

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information: 550+ shipping in a plywood crate insurance included

Item Pictures:

IMG133.jpg

IMG132.jpg

these are an example of what a 15" would look like mocked up with a 12 spoke basket

i can build them if needed 10-18 any impedance wanted

the 10 will not fit in the box and would require a ring or split baffle

IMG135.jpg

IMG134.jpg

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

If you ever get your hand on any neo-sigs I'm in the market for another one or two. GLWS. These motors are VERY flexible for coil options, and very strong. Definitely a bit more forgiving for more daily oriented woofers.
that depends, there are tight gap neo sigs as well.
and I shipped 4 tight gap sig motors flat rate.

that depends, there are tight gap neo sigs as well.
and I shipped 4 tight gap sig motors flat rate.
Ideally small gap neo, but I'd take any I could get my hands on.

Small gap motors ship flat rate (been getting some use out of those 4....thank you!). Big gap motors weigh about 71 pounds (just over flat rate limt) You need to get somewhat creative to get USPS to ship them.

And a bump for killer subs. These are very efficient and can be made to sound quite nice depending on how you build them and the box.

If u want them built pm me your requirements and shipping address and lets chat I'd love to build them up

Oh and ill measure t/s specs with a woofertester pro and provide the best enclosure possible for your power and size restraints

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...